« Home

New blog

I dunno, I just felt like I needed a blog, so I made one. Don't think that anyone will actually read this thing though...

Have you ever had a hunger that you just couldn't satisfy? To the point where you just lay around unable to do anything at all about it? Yeah, that's me, and I've been hungry for months now...

On less-vague note, I'm going to see The Killers tomorrow with sister and my good friend Jessie, on Friday I'm going to a Japanese tradition concert, and on Saturday I'm going to eat cookies. YUM.

I also need a car. Am I the only one that can't ever seem to make purchases involving large amounts of money? It's a terrible, terrible thing.

Maybe I'll have more interesting things to say later...

The Rev Jackson

About me

  • I'm action007
  • My real name is James Jackson
  • From Orem, UT, United States
  • Some may say, he is just a man. But others will tell you... that he really is just a man. I live in Orem, and I drive to BYU everyday in hopes of becoming an animator, which is a dream that I've had since I was a small child.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates