« Home | Yeah, I won the rock, paper, scissors tournament a... » | A killer concert » | New blog »

Update

My blog has a new look to it. A little more cluttered, but more snazzy. I'll stick with it for a bit and see if I change my mind later.

Oh and now that I'm actually going to have this page linked with other BYU student's blogs, I actually have good reason to put some artwork on here! Hurray! No more procrastination! Speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can find a good community scanner, let me know...

Oh, and just so that this post isn't too boring:


GOTCHYA!

About me

  • I'm action007
  • My real name is James Jackson
  • From Orem, UT, United States
  • Some may say, he is just a man. But others will tell you... that he really is just a man. I live in Orem, and I drive to BYU everyday in hopes of becoming an animator, which is a dream that I've had since I was a small child.
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates